Saturday, September 5, 2009

Last Daze of Summer...

Well I'm now without a computer now days, go figure, I finally have to blog now! Oh well, I'm sure my readers have gone down due to FB-which I am guilty of living on...Anyways, I've loaded up the last of the summer pics, how sad it's come to an end-but it opens a new chapter! We went down to visit my Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle again, and James even got to go this time! We weren't able to go to the beach due to all the rip tides due to a hurricane in the Atlantic, but we did go get to use the pools at the resort and smell the ocean just over the sand dunes:) I can't wait to go back again at the end of the month and see everyone! It will be a much needed brake! I will try and get up school pics very soon-probably in a week or so. Until then, I send out a hearty THANK YOU to our First responders and Military Personal for all that they do for us. May we never forget 9/11 and the sacrifices of that day-to the families, our prayers and love are with you!
Leslie

No comments:

Blog Archive