Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another Baby Blues moment!


Well, i now can post my latest oops of parenting! Well, as many of you know, I have been losing weight, and very proud of it. Well, of course I decided to wear something I haven't been able to wear in quite some time. So, I thought I looked pretty cute on this Sunday in particular, I had to keep pulling it up, but didn't think anything of it. We then went to Wal-mart to get a few thing and some lunch items for the following week. As I walking into the Wal-mart, my son James was laughing hysterically; then I noticed I had a hard time walking. To my surprise, my skirt was at my ankles. And the lovely man and his wife waiting to park, got a lovely view of the whole event! I waved and had a great laugh, and said oh well. My husband just shook his and said, well at least you're losing weight-thanx dear, what an encouragement! At least I had a slip on!





No comments:

Blog Archive