Tuesday, March 11, 2008

...Oh my..Here we go again...


I tell yah, you ever have a rough day; please check out this blog! Well, there is a reason to have locks on the doors. As many of you know, Jim is gone about 80 hrs a week with school and work . So things get a little crazy, and as anyone who has children know, you must be creative to keep the romance alive. So, on certain days, when I know he's home, I try to keep it warm and fuzzy for him. The nice music, pretty nighty, and putting children down to nap. If I don't pencil us in sometimes, it just won't happen-how sad is that? So, without all the gory details, we were quite enjoying ourselves and heard something. Our lovely son James was standing there with the door cracked open. We obviously didn't hear him come up the stairs. I just about died. I told him he had better be dying or he soon will! We didn't know if we were to be horrified or to bust up laughing! What can you do? Oh my is all I could come up with. So we put ourselves back together and he went and told him not to open doors without knocking from now on, even if we're "sleeping."I know most people have similar instances from their childhoods, but you never think it'll happen to you! Remember to buy locks for your doors! Intimacy is best when intiment! If anyone needs me, I will be at Loews shopping for a lock... Oh my....

No comments:

Blog Archive