Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's Mother's Day~

It's Mother's Day today,

As mother I think of all the wonderful memories of my children throughout the past 9 yrs. Ages ranging from 9-6 this year. It has been a joy and a blessing to be their mother. I can say hands down I don't deserve them.

As a mother, I have seen my share of trials, and know there are more yet to come. So many Mother's have had their share of joys and heartaches and still persevere. The love in a child's eyes when they look at you and their tiny little hands that hold fast, make everything worth it!

Raising a family has been one of the most challenging jobs in my life, but it rewards in the end. I cannot wait to see where our lives go in the future. God has given us different seasons of our lives to learn and grow in different ways. I am in a stormy time of my life at the present; and I know that there is a reason for everything. Even if I don't like how I feel about the situation there is always something to gleam from it.

I look forward to the next stage of my life and appreciate the one I am in. It is showing my flaws and my much needed attention in different areas. I have learned my children are troopers and they will learn and grow as I am. But it also reminds me that everyday I have beautiful little eyes soaking everything in and watching what Mommy does. It is my desire to train them that they will be able to make wise choices with character in their future.

I have much to learn as a mother, but with God's grace, I look forward to each new day. I love to hear their laughter, ache at their tears, and rest when they are resting-praise God they do eventually sleep! So I thank GOD for these little ones and I am looking forward to knowing them more as they grow.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's and know that these little Blessings are watching!

Leslie

No comments:

Blog Archive